Skip to main content

ALONSO OPEN TO NEW BAYERN CONTRACT

Source:dailytimes.ng
Xabi Alonso says he would be happy to extend his contract with Bayern Munich beyond the end of the season. The former Real Madrid and Liverpool midfielder has enjoyed great success in Germany since leaving the Spanish capital in 2014, winning two Bundesliga titles,
the DFB-Pokal and the German Supercup. The 35-year-old has missed only one league game this season, but with his contract set to expire next June, his future remains uncertain. Alonso, however, admits that he could prolong his stay at Bayern and that his family feel settled in the area. “I would like to stay here,” he said. “I feel good, my family and I feel comfortable in Munich. “The season is long and we will get together soon, for sure.” Alonso had earlier stated that he is yet to make any decisive plans over his future. “My contract ends in the summer and I still haven’t made a decision. I don’t know what I’ll do,” he concluded.

Comments

Popular Posts

Top 5 Staduims in Nigeria

 In our research on the best staduims in Africa, we found out that no staduim in Nigeria was fit enough to enter such ranking. But in this article we are going to focus on the staduims in Nigeria which we believe will make the ranking oneday.

BIGGEST MOST EXPENSIVE STADUIMS IN AFRICA

This are the biggest most expensive staduims in africa. Enjoy