Skip to main content

I MIGHT LOOSE MY PLACE IN ARSENAL - IWOBI

Alex Iwobi has admitted that he needs to keep performing or he might lose his starting spot at Arsenal.
The Super Eagles forward, broke into Arsene Wenger’s plans in October 2015 and has scored twice in the Premier League since then.
Although he is yet to score this season, Iwobi has continued where he stopped last season and is focused on keeping his place in the team.
“Honestly I didn’t expect to be where I am today,” he told Arsenal Player on arsenal.com.
“I thought a long time ago that I’d be on loan and probably get experience there before having experience in the first team, but the fact that the boss trusted me to jump into the first team as quick as I did, I’m just grateful for it.
“The same way I was able to break into it is the same way that I take the chance now.

Comments

Popular Posts

Top 5 Staduims in Nigeria

 In our research on the best staduims in Africa, we found out that no staduim in Nigeria was fit enough to enter such ranking. But in this article we are going to focus on the staduims in Nigeria which we believe will make the ranking oneday.

BIGGEST MOST EXPENSIVE STADUIMS IN AFRICA

This are the biggest most expensive staduims in africa. Enjoy